TM Technology JSC is implementing a Project “Increase competitiveness of the enterprise” supported by the Norway Grants 2014-2021, in the frame of the Business Development, Innovation and SMEs, Bulgaria, Focus area Green Industry Innovation. The budget of the project amounts to EUR 1 539 646, out of which EUR 850 000 grant financed by the Norway Grants.
The project aim is to increase competitiveness of TM Technology through implementation of innovative green technologies for cleaning, preparation and painting of metal surfaces of welding structures.
The project activities include:
1. Purchase of new innovative Technological line for cleaning, preparing and painting of metal surfaces for welded structures including: Conveyor blasting machine, Degreasing and drying chamber, Shot blasting booth, Combined spraybooth;
2. Project Management;
3. Publicity plan implementation.
Expected Project outputs:
- new fully operational technological line for cleaning, preparing and painting of metal surfaces for welded structures.
- innovative technologies/solutions applied (new to the enterprise).
- measures implemented to decrease CO2 emissions.
- measures implemented to decrease other emissions.
- measures implemented to increase energy efficiency.
- measures implemented to increase waste collection from operational processes.
The project, which is financed by "Business development, Innovations and SMEs, Bulgaria" shall be completed
within 30 April 2023.
Supported by the Norway Grants 2014-2021, in the frame of the Business Development, Innovation and SMEs, Bulgaria.
www.eeagrants.org, www.eeagrants.bg, www.innovasjonnorge.no